Lambton Public Health inspects many different types of establishments and community facilities. This website provides information about public health inspections of these establishments and facilities such as food, beauty, body art, recreational water, and daycares in Lambton County. The use of this website is subject to and constitutes the user's agreement to the terms and conditions below.
- • While every effort is made to keep the information on this website regularly updated, Lambton Public Health cannot guarantee information contained herein is accurate, complete or current at all times and makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained on this website.
- • Lambton Public Health assumes no liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, or for any actions taken in reliance of information on this website.
- • We do not endorse any business.
- • We encourage you to view all inspection reports for a business. The inspection history may provide a more complete picture of compliance compared to a single inspection result.
- • We cannot guarantee the conditions of a business at all times. The inspection reports only describe what the inspector saw on the date of inspection.